Friday, April 6, 2012


Embarrassing moments:
I seem to stumble into these quite often and most of the time i just laugh at myself.. well just today i tripped and Kyler smiled.. great now i have an audience... I totally fell in the church parking lot the other week, skinned my knee, a couple months ago fell down the stairs holding my chocolate cake and peed my pants (don't ask me why i'm telling you this just figured you would enjoy some laughter) don't worry my chocolate cake was totally fine, i fall up or down the stairs quite often actually grocery shopping apparently the automatic door was broken ran right into it. These moments in my life really help me to know im still alive and young. I can still fall and skin my knee just like i did when i was 10, I am always running around and never paying attention to what i am doing.. Sometimes i feel like my life is in fast forward and its never going to slow down, I am married have a baby, graduating college all of these wonderful events that i wouldn't change for the world but life goes by so quickly! these small embarrassing moments help me to stop and appreciate my life and everything i have! Is this making an sense.. maybe it was Kylers smile that set me off it really is the cutest thing in the world, knowing that he is beginning to be aware and understand life around him and that he smile AT ME.. I sure love this kid and everything i have in my life. Jared is an amazing person and i wouldn't change him for anything :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love you Amber! I am so glad the chocolate cake made it through the fall. I also love how you have taken the time to reflect on the simple, silly things in life. =c)

    ReplyDelete