Saturday, February 5, 2011

HAPPINESS

So i have been thinking a lot about everything that has been going on in our life lately and how its not easy things we're dealing with but we have never been happier. I love our life together. I know its because we have god, eachother and tons of faith. I am totally content and happy with where we are right now. Finshing our education it is SO important and im excited to be getting to the end. I have been taking a moral theory class and it talks all about you are the only one that decides how you want to live your life not your past, not your present and not your future. I 100% believe that, are people gonna have bad luck yes! are things going to go wrong? yes! are bad things going to happpen that are not fair? Yes but it is how YOU control the situation that will end in happiness. you are only as happy as you want to be. I choose to be HAPPY.. and thats how we're gonna stay. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are my hero and have been for awhile...You are so positive and I admire that quality about you. You have always turned to the Lord instead of blaming him. I too believe happiness is a choice and I choose it too. Thanks for your talks I love you so much....
    Love
    MOM

    ReplyDelete